New York City cosmetic dentists use dental crowns to solve a number of dental dilemmas. A dental crown is a strong, natural-looking permanent tooth restoration that covers the top of the damaged tooth.
Manhattan cosmetic dentists recommend crowns to remedy the following problems:
- A broken tooth with decay
- An ill-fitting existing crown
- A decayed tooth that has lost significant tooth structure
- A tooth that is too small or misshapen
Our dental crowns will:
- Preserve post root canal teeth.
- Protect your tooth from further damage or decay.
- Eliminate any pain or sensitivity related to existing tooth/teeth damage.
- Allow you to eat and chew as usual.
- Blend in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth. Our crowns are color-matched to your teeth and won’t stick out or look unnatural. Instead, your crowns can enhance your smile’s appearance and improve your confidence.
Dr. Pia Lieb is highly regarded as a leading authority in Cosmetic Dentistry. Considered one of the top dentists in NYC, Dr. Lieb is a highly rated dentist on Vitals, HealthGrades, MakeMeHeal, Google+, RateMDs, and other dentist rating websites.
For more information about complete dental restorations and other 212-829-1515 today.
Contact Cosmetic Dentistry Center NYC:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):