Get Straight Teeth With Invisalign In Manhattan
Benefits of Invisalign™ Clear Braces:
- Effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
- Straightens your teeth without the need for visible braces.
- Very affordable: Significantly less expensive than braces.
- Allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
- Lets you remove the device when you want.
- Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
- Consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- Frees up your busy schedule, with office visits only every four to six weeks.
- Invisalign™ Teen: Provides up to six free replacement aligners if lost or broken. Teens love the use of Invisalign™ due to the invisibility of the product.
Invisalign™ Before & After:
Invisalign™ takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made with smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You simply pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete and you achieve the confident smile that you’ve always wanted. The best part of the whole Invisalign process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
How Does it Work??
- The Invisalign system expands on the same principles of teeth straightening associated with traditional metal braces. However, Invisalign is much more comfortable because there are no wires or metal pieces, they have a clear design, and each aligner is generated following a computer progression.
- First, your bite impressions will be made;
- Then, these impressions are laser scanned to generate 3D images in a computer,
- Finally, a series of clear aligners are created, each progressively moving your teeth towards the desired position.
- Over the course of the Invisalign treatment, you will have between 10 – 30 set of aligners (this varies from case to case), each of the Invisalign aligners should be worn for around 2 weeks, which means the treatment time span can vary from 3 to 15 months, and you only need to visit the dentist every 2 to 3 months instead of the every 3 to 4 weeks required when wearing regular metal braces.
- You will need to take the Invisalign trays off to eat. Other than that, your aligners need to stay on for 20 hours a day.
For more information about how Invisalign clear braces can give you a straight, beautiful smile, give us a call today!